So it seems that we will all be moving to Washington State at the end of May.
The bosses assure me that we will all stay together, no matter what. I have to
admit, I'm still a little nervous. We don't have a home in Washington, and I
like our home here. Why give up a good thing? But it seems like they're pretty
well set on the idea, so I figure I should be helpful.
I decided to make a list of what the bosses should look for in a house.
1. A big yard with nice soft dirt to dig in and critters to chase.
2. Long hallways for chasing after squeaky toys.
3. Grippy carpeting and no hardwood floors.
4. A nice big closet to keep all my toys, with a door I can open myself so I can go shopping whenever I like.
5. Trash cans in every room for my entertainment.
6. Lots of windows and skylights so I can find sunspots to nap in all over the house.
7. A doggie door--or maybe two or three.
It's a good start, anyway. I'll probably come up with more while the bosses are looking for my dream house.